Home >> Products >> Filling Machine >> Powder Filling
Linear Type Automatic Powder Double Filling &Weighing Machine
  • Linear Type Automatic Powder Double Filling &Weighing Machine
  • Linear Type Automatic Powder Double Filling &Weighing Machine
  • Linear Type Automatic Powder Double Filling &Weighing Machine
Linear Type Automatic Powder Double Filling &Weighing MachineLinear Type Automatic Powder Double Filling &Weighing MachineLinear Type Automatic Powder Double Filling &Weighing Machine

Linear Type Automatic Powder Double Filling &Weighing Machine


    Product Code: PP126


    These series machines are applicable for packing powder, small granule in form of bottle, can, or jar, Dual filling auger , enable high speed and high filling accuracy , with different type of capping or sealing device is capable to form a production line

Inquire Now
Product Introduction


Application



These series machines are applicable for packing powder, small granule in form of bottle, can, or jar, Dual filling auger , enable high speed and high filling accuracy , with different type of capping or sealing device is capable to form a production line, the detail application description as following table:


IssueApplication Description
Applicable ProductsSuitable for powder or small granule dosing and filling. Such as sugar, salt, flour, starch, milk powder, coffee powder, dextrose, powder additive etc
Applicable ContainersJar can, barrel or bottles


Following are the reference style of packaging



Features


Standard Features

 

•     Suitable for powder or small granule dosing and filling in form of can, jar or bottle

•     Double filling configuration enable high speed and high filling accuracy **1)

•     PLC &Touch screen HMI control enable easy operation parameter setting up and troubleshooting

•     Configure with servo motors to drive dosing auger, to achieve high dosing accuracy and speed.

•     Pneumatic can/ jar lifting device, to assure no spilling out during filling process

•     Weight checking/Self-calibration device to assure each product be qualified, no weight checking requirement for downstream process

•     Height adjustable devices, to adapt different height of the container

•     Quick assembly hopper could be cleaned easily without tools

•     Transparent hopper configuration, easy for operation monitoring, stainless steel 304 for other products touching parts

•     Configure with dust collecting interface to maintain the production environment clean

•     Storing 10 groups of technical parameter for the different products, convenient for product changing

•     By simply changing the auger parts, suitable for filling material from super fine powder to granule materials.


**1) Auger filling with high speed  up to approximate 90% by bigger auger, low speed filling the rest 10% to assure the filling accuracy by another smaller auger


Advantages


Compare with others, this machine is more focusing on the details, and these details determine the performance, with its advantage as following

 

a)         Multi-Filling heads and Servo motors driving, more accurate dosing, faster speed

b)         Transparent hopper, operation visible

c)         Quick assembly hopper, easy for cleaning

d)         Height adjustable to adapt different container

e)         Auger changeable enable different product dosing and filling

f)          Container lifting during filling, no spilling out

g)         Weight checking integrated, investment saving



Technical Specification


Catalogue/1D-xxxxx2B-3202B-520
Filling Auger- set24
Filling Lane12
Container Dimension-‘mm

1)Diameter 60-135

2)Height 60-260

1)Diameter 60-135

2)Height 60-260

Filling Range ‘g100-2000100-2000
Filling Accuracy

1)100-500g,<= ± 1 gram ;

2)>=500g,<=± 2 gram;

1)100-500g,<= ± 1 gram ;

2)>=500g,<=± 2 gram;

Filling Speed -cans/min>= 50>= 100
Hopper Volume-Liter

50-Main Hopper

25- Auxiliary Hopper

85-Main Hopper

45- Auxiliary Hopper

Power RequirementAC208-415V 50/60HzAC208-415V 50/60Hz
Power Consumption-KW3.45.1
Compress Air Required-Mpa0.60.6
Compress Air Consumption-m3/min0.20.3
Approximate Weight -kg450650
Dimension ( ‘mm )2650*`1040*23002920*1400*2330



Related Links


Following is the related video links on our Youtube site


High speed Dual Auger Powder Filling Machine


If need more technical , please contact us at @cs@gloex.com.cn

Wuhan Global Exchange Import and Export Limited.
  • Tel.: +86 27 8685 6068
  • Fax: +86 27 8738 5628
  • Mobile Phone: +86 139 0716 9841
  • E-mail: cs02@gloex.com.cn
  • Address: 18/F, Lianfa International Building, 128th Xudong Street, Wuchang District, Wuhan, PR China.